Skill, Experience, Insight
Kenneth “Ken” Adair’s years of experience in and out of the courtroom provide a unique perspective on trial strategy. His trial work, notably second-chairing murder cases at jury trial, including death penalty cases, and other felony and civil cases provide Ken with the perspective needed for most legal matters.
Ken’s years on the bench allow you to benefit from his depth and breadth of experience before you present your case in front of a jury. No matter the issue at hand, Ken’s laser-focused trial preparation, informative focus groups, and first or second chair co-counsel abilities are sure to add value to your case and put you and your client in the best position to succeed.
- Experienced Criminal and Civil Trial Lawyer
- Retired District Judge, State of Oklahoma, 2011 – 2020
- Former Public Defender
- U.S. Navy Veteran
- Trial Lawyer’s College
- Former Alumni Board Member
- Juris Doctorate, University of Oklahoma College of Law
- Semester abroad, Queens College, University of Oxford, UK
- Bachelors in Arts, University of Texas, Dallas
- Associates in Arts, Saint Leo College
- Married for 40 years to wife, Janet
- Two children, two grandchildren